Precision Arc 5.0 Metal Spray System
HIGHEST Production Low Energy
Thermion's Newest Arc Spray Model
The Precision Arc 5.0 (Model 58000-5.0) is an improved spray system which incorporates all the improvements based on lessons learned for over 25 years of designing, building, and maintaining hundreds of Thermion arc spray systems worldwide. All attributes of the metalizing environment has been considered in this new advanced spray system which uses spraying wire of diameter 3/16" (4.8mm) for very high deposition rates of 70% DE at 700 amperes and 100% duty cycle even in high demand robot or machine automation, or up to 1000 amperes in most manual spraying operations. Dust in the metalizing environment causes the most havoc in thermal spray systems, this spray system has been designed to combat dust in every way.
All moving parts are sealed requiring no maintenance. Electrically powered connections have been eliminated where possible while still allowing a portable and quick set- up system. Thermion's exclusive six roll drive system is simple yet effective in delivering wire to the spray head smoothly and continuously while reducing parts wear. See below recent advancements given in detail.
Precision Arc 5.0 Package:
Feeder Cart Mount Feeder set up to run 3/16" dia. spray wires can be detachable for use in small (down to 24") entrance areas
Front End Assembly with Fan Spray Head
Industrial Cart with high profile dust sealed wheels, heavy duty construction for shop or field use. Easily hung or rolled about the harshest environments.
Control Box modular constructed for quick change of complete control box or internal components, also interchangeable with any model of Thermion® Metalizing Systems, Series 5000 (Thermion® 500), 51000 (Thermion® Bridge Models), 53000 (Thermion® Spray Master) or 54000 (Thermion® Precision Arc)
650 Amp Power Supply @ 100% duty cycle
50 ‘ Control / Power Lead, specifically designed for Thermion® systems using advancements such as shielded conductors for EMF protection, and a tough outer jacket resistant to cuts and abrasion to maximize service life.
Extensive Spare Parts Kit
Tool Kit contains tools to service the equipment plus special items for convenience.
Power and Air Requirements:
- 650 amps @ 100% duty cycle; 50/60 HZ. / 208, 230, 400, 440, 575 volts. * CE models available.
- Aluminum; 53 lbs. an hour, 334 sq. ft. at 10 mils
- Zinc; 190 lbs. an hour, 472 sq. ft. at 10 mils
- 85/15 (zinc aluminum); 136 lbs. an hour, 431 sq. ft. at 10 mils
- Air Consumption, 90- 110 psi at 60 cfm.,1/2 " IPS/ NPT Connection
- Extended Front End Leads: 20’
- Small wire Change over kits: 1/16" (1.6 mm), 2 mm, 3/32" (2.3 mm) **
- Jet Force Head: for low-density coatings applied at high velocities. I.e. engineered coatings for sizes, 1/16", 2mm, 3/32" or 1/8" dia.
- Angle spray nozzle: for tight hard to reach areas
- 450 amp Invertor: 450 amp 100% duty cycle, 118 lbs. Lightweight and portable.
- Remote Drum Feed System: for use of large payoff drums up to 150’ from work site
- Precision Drum Dispenser: allows use of large payoff drums of zinc or 85/15 (zinc aluminum)
- Precision Reel Dispenser: for use of large aluminum reels (equivalent to zinc payoff drums)
- Flame Retardant Covers: Cart, feeder or large payoff drums
- Keyed Emergency Shut Off: for Supervised lockout
- Spray Material: Zinc, Aluminum (1100 or 1350) or 85/15 Zinc Aluminum, which are manufactured to Thermion’s specific specifications.
- Custom Products: we can engineer, design and build industry or customer specific components and systems.
* Additional cost may apply
** When ordering Please specify wire size
Click here to submit a Request for Quote
or call us today at 877-884-3428